Library Patron Behavior Rules
- The library is defined as all interior areas and library grounds to
include the parking lot.
- The library, to include the hallway and foyer, must have a quiet
atmosphere for reading and study. No loud talking and, if asked to lower your
voice, do so.
- The tables are for quiet study, not group discussion. No eating, drinking,
or smoking in the library.
- One person at a computer (except for parent and child). Persons not using
a computer cannot "hang out" in the computer areas.
- Anyone accessing pornographic/offensive web sites will have their
computer/library privileges revoked for periods up to 6 months.
- Children ages 6 and under must have a parent with them at all times.
- Running, playing, or any public misconduct is prohibited in the library or
on library grounds.
- In the interest of safety, library grounds, to include the parking lot,
should not be used for playing on bicycles, skateboards, scooters., or ramps.
No playing on the book drop.
- There will be no hanging out in the-foyer, outside the front door, by
the bicycle rack, or the patio by the meeting room entrance.
- Library telephones are for emergency use only. Patrons needing rides home
should make prior arrangements before coming to the library.
- Failure to follow the above rules will result in your being asked to leave
the library. A copy of the patron conduct policy may be obtained at the